· ¼ cup + 3 tbsp peanut butter (or allergy-friendly sub)
· ¼ cup + 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
· ¼ cup virgin coconut oil (48g)
· ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
· ¼ tsp salt
· 2 cups ONLY OATS Quick Oats
· ¼ cup cocoa powder
How to make it:
1. Prepare an 8-inch pan by lining it with parchment or wax paper
2. Stir together the liquid ingredients, then combine with the oats and stir until evenly mixed
3. Smooth into the prepared pan, and press down with a spoon as hard as you can
4. Transfer the pan to the freezer until the bars are firm enough to cut
5. Slice into bars and enjoy!
*Leftovers can be left out at room temperature for a few hours, but for optimum freshness keep them in the fridge or freezer, where they last a few weeks… If you don’t eat them all first!