· 1 ½ cups water-cooked steel cut ONLY OATS (about ¼ cup dry oats + 1 ¼ cups water + pinch salt)
· 2 tsp chia seeds
· Dash of cinnamon
· 1 tsp ground flax seeds
· 1 ½ Tbsp raw chopped pecans
· 1 tsp goji berries
· ½ cup wild blueberries, frozen + 1 tbsp hot water to thaw and plump
· ¼ cup soymilk
· ½ tsp agave syrup
How to make it:
1. Make your steel cut oats (you can always do this ahead of time and then add to a pan with a splash of soy or water to rehydrate a bit)
2. Fold the chia seeds, half of the pecans, goji berries, flax and cinnamon halfway into the oats
3. Simmer until warm and soft. Add more liquid as desired.
4. Top with pecan, the blueberries, a few more chia seeds, a splash of soymilk and agave right before serving!